Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level 70 druid - Shakaza

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shakaza

Level 70 druid - Shakaza Empty
PostSubject: Level 70 druid - Shakaza   Level 70 druid - Shakaza Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct - 21:27

Nick: Shakaza
Level: 70
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Professions: (ex. herbalism/alchemy) Leatherworking/Skinning
- Rare Recipies: no haven't got anyone yet
Done with Kara Pre-Quest?: yes
Your raiding role: (are you tanking, healing or making the job for either of those two a pain? ;P) i can both Tank and Dps but my favourite is tanking
Talent spec: (10/48/3 firemage, or whatever you might be) 0/46/15 Feral
Gear: (here you need to specify our stats - spelldmage/intellect for a mage or armor/defense/hp for a tank) i got 19k armour/ 400 defense / dodge 20% 12k HP
Armory Link
Alts: got lvl 70 full epix warrior

Real-life Information

Name: Mikkel
Sex: Male
Nationality: Danish/Denmark
Activity: (How often do you play, and for how long?) i play almost everyday from 20 - 23/24
Information about yourself: Please write a little about yourself. i am a very friendly and helpfull person.

Other: (Anything other that you want to mention?) i take responsibility and i always meet at the deadline for invite etc.
Other Information

Previous guilds: (Why did you leave?) chaos crew it was not a serious guild so i left...
Raid Experience: (Kara, Gruul's etc) i have cleared Kara on my Warrior i have also cleared Gruul, Magtheridon and killed Kael'thas and Lady Vash...
Relations: (Do you know anyone in All For One? Can anyone vouch for you?) no i don't know any
Other: (Any other information you would like us to know about?) i was very serious before TBC ( which i still are) but i wanted to play some with my friends and moved to Mazrigos few month ago. I got lvl 70 with my warrior and was offtank in many raids. i got bored and started a Druid which i have leveled to 70.
Back to top Go down
Babyball
Queen
Queen
Babyball

Number of posts : 166
Class : Priest
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Character sheet
Role: Healer Healer
Kara: Attuned

PostSubject: Re: Level 70 druid - Shakaza   Level 70 druid - Shakaza Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct - 12:51

Back to top Go down
Babyball
Queen
Queen
Babyball

Number of posts : 166
Class : Priest
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Character sheet
Role: Healer Healer
Kara: Attuned

PostSubject: Re: Level 70 druid - Shakaza   Level 70 druid - Shakaza Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct - 12:59

Well if it is something i dont like its that u are not revered yet with major factions and u can barely do some heroics to gear urself a little so u can face kara bosses without many problems.
But i am sure u know that cause u have the epic warrior allready Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 70 druid - Shakaza   Level 70 druid - Shakaza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level 70 druid - Shakaza
Page 1 of 1