Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Druid - Shakaza - Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shakaza

70 Druid - Shakaza - Apply Empty
PostSubject: 70 Druid - Shakaza - Apply   70 Druid - Shakaza - Apply Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 18:41

Character Information

Nick:
shakaza
Level: 70
Class: druid
Race: tauren
Professions: (ex. herbalism/alchemy) Leatherworking/skinning
- Rare Recipies: none atm.
Done with Kara Pre-Quest?: yes.
Your raiding role: (are you tanking, healing or making the job for either of those two a pain? ;P) i can both Tank and Dps
Talent spec: (10/48/3 firemage, or whatever you might be) 0/46/15 tank atm.
Gear: (here you need to specify our stats - spelldmage/intellect for a mage or armor/defense/hp for a tank) got 2k att power with Dps gear and i got 13k HP (without buff) and 17k armor with tank gear
Armory Link: armory down atm.
Alts: got 1 lvl 70 Warrior.

Real-life Information

Name: Mikkel
Sex: Male
Nationality: Denmark/danish
Activity: (How often do you play, and for how long?) i can play almost every day from 19:00 to around 24:00
Information about yourself: im a very friendly and helpfull player that plays pretty much (my friends call me a geek)

Other: i've moved with my warrior to Mazrigos before TBC and when i got 70 in February i was bored and started a druid...
Other Information: was in the biggest guild on my old server (Drak'thul) in the number 1 and got alot of pre-TBC experiences with raiding

Previous guilds: (Why did you leave?) The Blood Gods, becauses all their spots for druid was full so i couldn't do any raiding...
Raid Experience: (Kara, Gruul's etc) i have been in Kara (full run) Gruul (full run) Magtheridon (full run) and Hydros and Ladtheros in SSC.
Relations: (Do you know anyone in All For One? Can anyone vouch for you?) nope
Other: (Any other information you would like us to know about?)
Back to top Go down
jinn
Duke
Duke
jinn

Number of posts : 231
Class : Druid
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Character sheet
Role: Healer Healer
Kara: Attuned

PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid - Shakaza - Apply   70 Druid - Shakaza - Apply Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 12:40

I see you can upgrade your gear with some of the Shadowmoon quests to increase your armor a bit. Furthermore you need 415 defense (with Survival of the Fittest) to be immune to crits from bosses/mobs, which is essential for any tank. You need around 20k armor with your current hp since armor is your main damage reducing trait. You could also use to upgrade your dodge a little.

There is a head enchant at caverns of time - revered. This one is a must for a druid tank, and you could use to enchant your gear in general, but I understand if you wanna wait til you got at least blues before you do that.

NOW for the main point. You're undergeared! We need kara ready people to raid with cause we've had too many bossts going on lately, and the boosted ones left the guild after they geared up. Prove you want to raid. Get 20k armor, 14k hp, 20% dodge and report back (thosee stats are not exact, but aim for it)
Back to top Go down
shakaza

PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid - Shakaza - Apply   70 Druid - Shakaza - Apply Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 19:24

i am upgrading my gear alot atm. i go instances both heroic and normal all the time and also questing alot in Shadowmoon Valley and Netherstorm... (btw. i got lvl 70 1 week ago)
Back to top Go down
jinn
Duke
Duke
jinn

Number of posts : 231
Class : Druid
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Character sheet
Role: Healer Healer
Kara: Attuned

PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid - Shakaza - Apply   70 Druid - Shakaza - Apply Icon_minitimeSat 6 Oct - 10:16

Good. Report back when you reached the stats I mentioned. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid - Shakaza - Apply   70 Druid - Shakaza - Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Druid - Shakaza - Apply
Page 1 of 1