Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

feral druid app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
druidx

feral druid app Empty
PostSubject: feral druid app   feral druid app Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug - 22:11

Character Information

Nick: Xdruid
Level: 70
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Professions: leatherworking/skinning
- Rare Recipies: not yet.
Done with Kara Pre-Quest?: Yes I am.
Your raiding role: I currently have DPS gear, but i am doing on that to get tanking leather from kara, heroics and pvp!
Talent spec: Feral combat(1/49/11)
Gear: Like i said before, i have dps gear and i have 2k attack power and around 12.5k HP in bear form! Some kara and heroics runs will improve my gear, to change blue items with epics! I would do that by now, but it was a freakin nice summer! Wasn`t it?
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=xdruid
(if the link can not be seen, please check Xdruid)
Alts: lvl67 undead mage, lvl50undead rogue, lvl42 paladin

Real-life Information

Name: Jure
Sex: Male
Nationality: Slovenian
Activity: I can join you almost every day from 20:00 till 00:00 for raids or even before if we have some raid! If I would not have time, I would tell this to some guild mate 1 or 2 days before event!
Information about yourself: I would like to tell that I have respect to all other people and players, even they are acting childish or foolish. I like to help my guildies if they need me. I am looking for an active and friendly guild, so i decided to left you my application.

Other Information

Previous guilds: The Scary Dungeoneers(lack of ppl doing raids), The Gladiators(they are mostly PvP guild)
Raid Experience: Karazhan
Relations: (Do you know anyone in All For One? Can anyone vouch for you?) I saw some people same nationality that I am on your forums, so I decided to talk with them. Those were: Inamo, Icezone and some others who I meet in some instance! Somebody to vouch for me? I hope they can remember me.
Other: I am looking forward to join such guild as <All for One> is, so i really hope that you can find a use of me! Cya
Back to top Go down
Buff

feral druid app Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid app   feral druid app Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug - 23:16

I will have to reject your application due to lack of gear, as explained ingame. Feel free to apply again should your gear change.

- Buff
Back to top Go down

feral druid app
Page 1 of 1