Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Shammy Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dogtag

Number of posts : 37
Class : Shaman
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Character sheet
Role: Healer Healer
Level: 70
Kara: Attuned

Resto Shammy Application Empty
PostSubject: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 20:04

Hey guys its me again, I know i probably won't get accepted a second time round but i thought id give it a go Smile

Nick: Dogtag
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren
Professions: Herbalism 390 / Alchemy 375 (transmution master)

Rare Recipies: Flask of Blinding Light, Flask of Pure Death, Ironshield Potion, Fel Mana Potion
Done with Kara Pre-Quest?: Yep
Your raiding role: Healer (try to be anyway:P) Can respec to DPS if needed Smile
Talent spec: 0/3/58 Resto
Gear: Health: 6141 Mana: 8660 Mana Regen: 218 +Healing: 997 (unbuffed)
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Dogtag
Alts: Nothing special on this server 23 UD priest is the highest i think. Use to play alliance many years ago.

Real-life Information

Name: Rob
Sex: Male
Nationality: English
Activity: Gonna be honest the reason why i had to go last time was because i had just started uni and didnt have any time, plus problems with my gf. Now though i am settled into uni and have a bit more time I could probably raid 2 full nights per week maybe 3, i know its not alot but its the best i can do at the moment.
Information about yourself: Well I am a university student studying Property Development (i plan to make big bucks in the future!Razz) I love WoW and raiding, but like i said earlier my current lifestyle doesn't suit that too well. I love (American) Football... go Ravens!...and ice hockey. I have 2 dogs and one cat, erm what else...im a friendly guy and always like to help my mates.
Other: Not that i can think of

Other Information

Previous guilds: All for One:P Like i said above I had to leave beacuse of problems with my GF and starting uni therefore moving house and not having the internet for quite a long time.
Raid Experience: Just parts of Kara im afraid ^^
Relations: There are alot of people i dont remember, but some guys like Mum, geekfarm, Moxx, Papass and Inamo.
Other: I know my application isn't great especially my raiding times, so its a long shot applying to A41 again but i really miss raiding with u guys. My gear isnt great either but I havent had chance to play WoW since i left last time.

Thanks for reading:D

Doggie
Back to top Go down
Olias1

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 0:15

Hello dear dogtag Wink i see that your main problem is +healing bonus,I'd like see you doing some heroic and improve your +healing to 1100-1200(thats the standard +healing for kara),BUT though i dont really know ya I would like to hear from babyball and all others pepole that have been raided with you before. In the meanwhile try to improve your +healing in any way,thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Babyball
Queen
Queen
Babyball

Number of posts : 166
Class : Priest
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 10:56

Hey Smile
Well not much to say actually... I played maybe just few times with dogtag and cant remember much, long time ago. I dont remember any conflict or problems, maybe others should try to remember that.
But it is true now we invite people with > 1200 +healing and a decent mana regen. And ppl that are revered or allmost revered with major factions, so we can do plenty of heroics.
Back to top Go down
Inamo

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 11:55

<3 your app, some still read stickies \o/
Back to top Go down
VayaD

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov - 17:17

I vote to let him (back) in, he's like 3 things away from being immediately optimal.

Head enchant (Thrallmar revered),
Mace enchant (+81 healing) and
+70 healing trinket (Lower City reward)

Pretty sure he can do that in a night or 3.

Please Ronniee needs more friends.
Back to top Go down
Ronnie
Regent
Regent

Number of posts : 90
Class : Mage
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Character sheet
Role: Spell DPS Spell DPS

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov - 21:26

First of all, to the southern fairy. Try loggin in before posting. tongue

About The Dog, I only raided a couple of times with him.
Good player, i'm sure his + healing will improve in no time.

One big plus is that he's English. Very Happy
One bad point : Ravens fan. But apart from that we need more healers that we know and trust, so you get my vote.
Back to top Go down
Babyball
Queen
Queen
Babyball

Number of posts : 166
Class : Priest
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 10:06

So .. seems u got the votes m8 !
Just whisper to any of us ingame:)
Back to top Go down
Dogtag

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 21:46

hehe thanks guys:D , sorry for late reply ive been in London on a business trip. I will try to get my +healing up asap.

Ronnie, what s wrong with the ravens?Shocked
Back to top Go down
thehuntard

Number of posts : 16
Class : hunter
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 21:52

dont got any rights to vote for someone, but this if a really good player, and a very nice guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronnie
Regent
Regent

Number of posts : 90
Class : Mage
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Character sheet
Role: Spell DPS Spell DPS

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitimeFri 9 Nov - 0:36

Most English Ravens fans are glory boys after they won it a few years back. Unlike me, Dolphins fan 0 - 8!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Dogtag

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov - 1:31

hmm maybe so but i'm an old ravens fan:P
Back to top Go down
jinn
Duke
Duke
jinn

Number of posts : 231
Class : Druid
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov - 10:37

What the hell are you talking about? O_o
Back to top Go down
Dogtag

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov - 17:00

hehe American Football mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shammy Application   Resto Shammy Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Shammy Application
Page 1 of 1