Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Priest Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Mekuri

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Priest Application   Priest Application Icon_minitimeTue 4 Sep - 22:57

Character Information

Nick:
Mekuri
Level: 70
Class: Priest
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: Primal Mooncloth Tailor/Enchanting

Rare Recipies: None
Done with Kara Pre-Quest?: Nope, but will be in a day or two.
Your raiding role: Healing. Can DPS if needed, I don't mind speccing back and forth.

Talent spec: 15/0/46 atm. But will spec healing spec, for raids.
Gear: 694 + healing (will get my first Primal mooncloth piece tomorrow), and in dps gear I have 482 + damage.

Armory Link:
Alts: None atm (Just started on this server recently)

Real-life Information
Im a student, studying computer stuff Razz

I've played WoW for 2½ year, but just recently. about two month ago, started on this server. My first char was a 60 hunter, but changed to rogue, who ended up at 70. I've raided ZG, AQ, MC, BWL, Kara and Gruul.
I have a GF, and she's pregnant, and is due mid october. This will ofc. have impact on my WoW time, but I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to raid and the likes Smile
I just dinged 70 yesterday, thus the poor show of gear Razz I'm working hard on it atm Smile
I'll have to admit I've never been a healer in a raid. I've healed instances, which went pretty well, but on raiding basis, I am a beginner, as a healer. Smile

Name: Morten
Sex: Male
Nationality: Danish
Activity: 1-8 hours, and weekends is like 1-14 hours Razz
Information about yourself:
Well what's there to say. I have humor, lots of it. I am patient, for the most part. I see myself as an experienced and skilled player, at least on the areas of the game that I need to be. (I.E. I wouldn't presume to be good at playing a shammy, since I've never had one over lvl 20 Razz)
Overall I think I'm a "nice guy".
Other:
Besides that, I've been an officer in 2 different guilds. 1 who went absolutely awful Razz, and the other went pretty well. The good one was the one were I raided most of my time, the one named Knights of the Legion.

Previous guilds: Knights of the Legion (Alliance - Dreanor), Ghost Council (Alliance - Bronze Dragonflight)
I left KOTL, because some of my RL friends and familiy transfered from Dreanor to Bronze Dragonflight, so I followed. After that, I got tired of playing rogue. I had a few RL friends on Mazrigos, so decided to start playing here, so here I am Smile
Raid Experience: ZG, AQ, MC, BWL, Kara and Gruul. (All of them as a rogue. ZG, AQ and MC also as a hunter) I've been a raidleader on ZG raids, but nothing else.
Relations: I know Cralgar/flixx IRL from your guild.
Other: Nothing that comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
-Mekuri

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Armory link   Priest Application Icon_minitimeTue 4 Sep - 23:04

For some reason I can't get it post the armory link, so I'll put it here.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Mekuri
Back to top Go down
Strasner

Number of posts : 13
Class : Priest
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application Icon_minitimeTue 4 Sep - 23:09

your armory profile says you are level 69. Might not of updated yet tho if you dinged today.
Back to top Go down
jinn
Duke
Duke
jinn

Number of posts : 231
Class : Druid
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Character sheet
Role: Healer Healer
Kara: Attuned

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application Icon_minitimeWed 5 Sep - 7:15

To be able to raid kara you need +1k healing minimum to go with a 75 mp5 while casting. How fast do you think you can get that kind of gear?
Back to top Go down
Babyball
Queen
Queen
Babyball

Number of posts : 166
Class : Priest
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Character sheet

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application Icon_minitimeWed 5 Sep - 12:39

That is something i wanted to ask also... I have seen that u didnt do many lvl 70 instances, u should try to do and heal good in Black Morass, Arcatraz,Mechanar and Botanica before trying heal in Kara. You also have some good drops for healing there, and more on reputation with factions. How fast do u think u can improve your +healing and a good mana regen?
Back to top Go down
-Mekuri

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: gear etc   Priest Application Icon_minitimeWed 5 Sep - 18:20

Well to me it is obvious that I need experience in healing, which I am currently working on. How fast that can be aquired is almost impossible to answer, but I'm a quick learner Razz

About the gear I'm hoping to get some new gear, since I have a long weekend ahead of me, where I was planning to put some effort into it.

I won't promise that I'll have everything done by the weekend, but I'm sure I'll get some better gear over the next few days Smile
Back to top Go down
jinn
Duke
Duke
jinn

Number of posts : 231
Class : Druid
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Character sheet

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep - 7:33

You sound like you're determined you want to join our musketeer ranks! I like it! Good luck on the gear and get back to us when you're closing in on +1k healins and +75 mp5. Id love to have another holy priest with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest Application
Page 1 of 1