Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WANTED: ACTIVE rogues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorneddanne
Duke
Duke

Number of posts : 27
Class : Rogue
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-08-07

WANTED: ACTIVE rogues Empty
PostSubject: WANTED: ACTIVE rogues   WANTED: ACTIVE rogues Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov - 15:52

Hello there dear fellows.

All41 are currently looking for atleast 2 more ACTIVE rogues which have kara experience and also Revered with the most major Factions so u can gear up much faster.

Minimum Required stats:

(Unbuffed)

HP:8k
AP: 1400
Crit: 22%
Hitrating: 150

`Scorneddanne´
Back to top Go down
Zumer

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: ACTIVE rogues   WANTED: ACTIVE rogues Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov - 15:41

Hello... My name is Flemming and ingame Zumer. I'm a lvl 70 Undead rogue.
I'm 15 years old and I have a brother in this guild... his name is Razzow...
I'm not very active but i'm online the most of every weekend because i'm on continuation school.
I have 1526 AP, 220 Hit rating, 21.41% crit change and 8194 life.
I really want to get in a good guild and my brother says this guild is very good. I changed my charatcter from Al' akir to Mazrigos yesterday...
So i really hope i can join your guild.

Zumer.
Back to top Go down
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: ACTIVE rogues   WANTED: ACTIVE rogues Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov - 18:10

Am i supposed to apply in this thread? Dunno, but well here goes. Hello, My name is Simon and Sannin ingame. Some of you might know me, some of might not. But well as i said my name Simon, and am a 15 year old boy from Denmark. I can be very active if i shall, but sometimes i can't because of friends, school etc. Especcially school, since there are only some months for my exams. But am a very kind person, very friendly, helpfull, you get the idea.

Oh yeah, i've been playing wow for a around 1.5 years so i know my class out and in. Now my rogue has some epix, and i do have full kara experience, and unbuffed my rogue has 1500+ ap, 23% crit chance, and at the moment 140 hit rating. But don't worry, that will change soon, because am checking ah each day for some boots which leather workers can make, which are quite nice ;>.

I hope i can join the guild as i have heard that your a friendly and good guild.
Well, i guess that was all i could think off at the moment, but if you need more information don't be shy to ask me, either on Sannin or my alt Deadwire Wink
Back to top Go down
Inamo

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: ACTIVE rogues   WANTED: ACTIVE rogues Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov - 18:45

No, you apply by making new thread and not in here. And please read the "Sticky: Application: READ BEFORE POSTING APPLICATION" before applying. Thank you vwery much.

Inamo
Back to top Go down
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: ACTIVE rogues   WANTED: ACTIVE rogues Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov - 18:51

Ahh i see Wink
Back to top Go down
Teroro
Duke
Duke

Number of posts : 62
Class : Warlock
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: ACTIVE rogues   WANTED: ACTIVE rogues Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov - 7:54

Since we don't need rogue atm, this shouldn't be sticky anymore. Makes ppl send rogues to recruitment and they find they're not needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: ACTIVE rogues   WANTED: ACTIVE rogues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED: ACTIVE rogues
Page 1 of 1