Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thexpert

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 0:39

Nick: Thexpert
Level: 70
Class: Mage
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: (ex. herbalism/alchemy)training tialoring atm
- Rare Recipies: none
Done with Kara Pre-Quest?: yes.
Your raiding role: (are you tanking, healing or making the job for either of those two a pain? ;P)I'm spell dps
Talent spec: 33/28/0
Armory Link
Alts: level 23 hunter

Real-life Information

Name: Dvir
Sex: male
Nationality: Israel
Activity: (How often do you play, and for how long?)can play whenever i want(after school ofc)
Information about yourself: Please write a little about yourself. I love to play tennis and farm on wow
Other: (Anything other that you want to mention?) dont have anything on mind right now,sorry:P
Other Information

Previous guilds: (Why did you leave?)Wounded
Raid Experience: (Kara, Gruul's etc) Kara and some pre tbc instance
Relations: (Do you know anyone in All For One? Can anyone vouch for you?)I know olias and belo IRL
Other: (Any other information you would like us to know about?)
Note that this is just a basic scheme that you may use for writing your application. You do not have to use this when making your application - it's just meant to be a help getting started. We enjoy reading your personal, well writen applications! Amuse us, sell yourself, write full sentences.
If you are going to use the above form, then please fill out every subject. We'd like you to give us a nice first hand impression of yourself, and the only way to do that is to put some work into your application. Will be looking forward to see your application!

rendeer
Back to top Go down
Olias1

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 0:41

Back to top Go down

Mage Application
Page 1 of 1