Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agust

Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeSat 8 Sep - 23:26

Character Information

Nick: Agust
Level: 70
Class: Warrior
Race: Orc
Professions: Mining/Blacksmithing 375/351
- Rare Recipies:
Done with Kara Pre-Quest?: Yes
Your raiding role: Have been raiding as a tank up to chess event, also done som dps up to curator(arms dps)
Talent spec: 38/23/0 Arms/pvp spec atm, will respec fury for raid dps soon, or Tank if you really really need o
Gear: Arms spec: 10k hp, 1.4k AP, 24%crit, 128 recilience(with tank gear/spec 12k hp, 14k armor and 490+ defense unbuffed)
Armory Link:
Alts: 32 paladin 23 mage

Real-life Information

Name: Agust (also hehe)
Sex: male
Nationality: Swedish
Activity: a couple hours every day
Information about yourself: Um not much to say

Other: (Anything other that you want to mention?)
Other Information

Previous guilds: Sons of Aeacus, Einhärjare both split cuz of lack of online members =/
Raid Experience: Kara up to chess event
Relations: Monoxide is a very close real life friend of mine Smile
Other: I would like to fury dps in raids, will get like 150+ hit rating and merciless offhand axe. But if you really need me to tank I don't mind. Would love to join your guild, have heard only good about you Smile
Back to top Go down
Buff

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeSun 9 Sep - 1:01

There's lots to tell about yourself! Tell us a little about yourself as a person, what you like and dislike, your hobbies or the alike!

Also, I'd like you to specify your raiding time in hours. Feel free to add stuff like sports or such, if those are 'in the way' of the raiding times.
Back to top Go down
Agust

PostSubject: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeSun 9 Sep - 2:14

"There's lots to tell about yourself! Tell us a
little about yourself as a person, what you like and dislike, your
hobbies or the alike!

Also, I'd like you to specify your raiding
time in hours. Feel free to add stuff like sports or such, if those are
'in the way' of the raiding times." (Quote)

Allright I just don't think I'm that interesting Razz..
Well I am a generally happy guy who often try to lead groups through different situations. I like to know alot about what I do like every detail of a boss tactic and stuff like that. I love dicsiplin in raids but just enough to keep everyone in a good mood Smile

About my raiding times then.. I'm cinda up for suggestion.. I can raid atleast 3-4 times a weak, probably more and at around 19:00-00:00 I think, but I guess you have some kind of raid table and times. I am very flexible Smile
Back to top Go down
jinn
Duke
Duke
jinn

Number of posts : 231
Class : Druid
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Character sheet
Role: Healer Healer
Level: 70
Kara: Attuned

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep - 19:49

I should say, active as you seem to be, you can push that tank gear a bit more. We have reached a point where tanks require very good gear and are not happy to carry people through kara to gear them up for 2 or 3 weeks before being able to progress with what we were doing before.

Get your HP up by at least 1k and the same goes for armor, and also you need 25% block and a lil parry/dodge too. Otherwise I think you look like the material we need!

GL! (/w Me ingame if you want a healer for heroics anywhere on the planet)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1