Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage wants a guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Burro*

Mage wants a guild Empty
PostSubject: Mage wants a guild   Mage wants a guild Icon_minitimeSun 26 Aug - 19:34

Hi ya, plz can i join ya guild coz my old guild(Abaddon) was just screwed. I have a lot of raid experience i have been to; Kara, Gruul, Magg, SSC and TK. I do only have 3 epics atm, because i was savin my dkp for the shoulders at void reaver which we were gonna do tonight:evil: . I really hope i get in and TYVM for readin this:D
Back to top Go down
Babyball
Queen
Queen
Babyball

Number of posts : 166
Class : Priest
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Character sheet
Role: Healer Healer
Level: 70
Kara: Attuned

Mage wants a guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage wants a guild   Mage wants a guild Icon_minitimeSun 26 Aug - 20:06

We know Abaddon was a good guild, but still that doesnt mean u dont have to write an application like all the others that want to join All for one.
If u write an application .... a real application, we will take a look over it.
Back to top Go down
Burro...

Mage wants a guild Empty
PostSubject: sorry bout last post here is a better one   Mage wants a guild Icon_minitimeSun 26 Aug - 20:09

Nick: Burro
Class: Mage
Race: Troll
Professions:Herbalism/alchemy

Done kara pre-q
Your raiding role:Im a DPS
Talent spec:Im 2/59/0 firemage
Gear:567 spell damage and 372 int
Armory Link
Alts: low level ones that im never on
Name: Rich
Sex:
male
Nationality:English

Activity:3 nights a weak and weakends
Information about yourself: Im 14 i live in Essex England.
Previous guilds: At level 14-30, Gank the Gankers, left to go to Blood knights.............30-50, Blood knights, lest to go to the scarry dungeoneers,scarry dungeoneers, left to join Abaddon,64-70 in abaddon and it has just been disbanded.
Raid Experience:Kara, Gruul, Magg, SSC and TK
Back to top Go down
Anuubis

Anuubis

Number of posts : 71
Class : Mage
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Role: Spell DPS Spell DPS
Kara: Attuned

Mage wants a guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage wants a guild   Mage wants a guild Icon_minitimeSun 26 Aug - 23:05

The fact that u have expirience in all those instances and u have only 2 epics from kara and the gear u have on u says a lot about how much u play ... we want active memeber to gear them and get to bigger n better raids ... if u done all those raids and was still saving for that 1 item tells me how much u play ... the reputation page on ur armory tells me how much u played overall and i onestly dont like it ... ur barely geard from normal instances in outlands and ur telling me u went in SSC and TK and actual benefited ur raid ?

I dont know much about Abaddon but im not evaluating a guild im evaluating u as valuble player and so far i dont like what i see... anyway this is my opinion and its by no means final ... we have yet to talk and see ur side in more detail

EDIT: His armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Burro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage wants a guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage wants a guild   Mage wants a guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage wants a guild
Page 1 of 1