Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eaglesou

Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected] Empty
PostSubject: Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected]   Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected] Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug - 14:59

Character Information

Nick: Eaglesoul
Level: 70
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren
Professions: Herbalism 390/Alchemy 368, and almost done my elixir mastery quest
- Rare Recipies: Fel mana/healing potions, but I think they suck but I'll be happy to make them if any1 wants some
Done with Kara Pre-Quest?: Yes, did it last week
Your raiding role: I'm resto specced so healing would be appreciated job for me in raids Very Happy
Talent spec: 0/5/56 resto shammie
Gear: My stats are: 6026 hp, 7442 mana, 631 bonus healing, 238 bonus damage. My intellect is 294 and my spirit is 140, tho im trying to find gear with better spirit
Armory Link:
[b]Alts:
My lvl 35 Druid named Eaglehoof and a lvl 12 Rogue named Gänkkeri

Real-life Information

Name: Toni
Sex: Male
Nationality: Finnish
Activity: I play almost every day, play time usually between 30 minutes to several hours
Information about yourself: My whole name is Toni Mansikka (Mansikka is finnish and means strawberry ^_^), I live in Helsinki and I go to school in Helsinki Business College and I just started my second year there. My hobby is to play wow and watch bad action movies (usually starring Arnold Schwarzenegger or Chuck Norris) with my friends.

Other: I work in a hamburger restaurant and I mostly have evening shifts but I try always to come as fast as possible home so that I can play and see friends in MSN a moment before I go to sleep.
Other Information

Previous guilds: I've been in several guilds, and I've never left there myself, usually I've been kicked for no reason whatsoever and a few of my guilds have been disbanded
Raid Experience: No experience whatsoever but I always wanted to raid, and I love the "feeling" of raids/instances
Relations: A classmate of mine plays in your guild named Elämäonihq
Other: I'm looking for an active guild that runs high level instances and does raids, and I hope that this guild would be one. I do NOT wan't to raid for gear, I want to raid because of the raid and the thrill of raiding.
Back to top Go down
Inamo

PostSubject: Re: Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected]   Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected] Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug - 16:45

First I must say that... finally an application with all the information we need. But I'm afraid we'll have to reject you for now since your stats are too low for Karazhan. Mum will give you the last word about this. Tho, you're more than welcome to apply again when you get better gear Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected]   Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected] Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug - 11:44

As of myself, I'd like to recommend eaglesoul, since he has mastered his char in these past few months and got kara preQ done thanks to us \o/ (btw, special thanks to buff, you should have seen his face when he noticed ur hp and way of tanking ^^)  Even though he has bit low gear for kara atm, I kind of hoping that he could join our guild, since most of pugs, really dont work as we have noticed... This is just me but imo he gets that better gear atlest 3x faster if he has few of us running instances with him (you can never have too much rep can ye?) But as Inamo said, mum will give his final decision. Hope things work out just fine ^^

ps. Nice application as inamo said Wink
Back to top Go down
jinn
Duke
Duke
jinn

Number of posts : 231
Class : Druid
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Character sheet
Role: Healer Healer
Kara: Attuned

PostSubject: Re: Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected]   Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected] Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug - 13:54

My thought about this is, because we have most of kara on farm, we're reallt looking tor skilled, mature and active players. Gear will come in time. I would reccomend to get the +healing up to at least 900+ before thinking of doing any good though Smile

To prove you're active and have what it takes, get some gear upgrades. It should not be too hard as a healer to get groups to wherever. You can get 900+ healing easily (unbuffed) without even touching a single heroic.
Back to top Go down
jinn
Duke
Duke
jinn

Number of posts : 231
Class : Druid
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Character sheet
Role: Healer Healer
Kara: Attuned

PostSubject: Re: Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected]   Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected] Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug - 13:55

Oh... and try not to get spirit in your gear, but instead mp5 Wink Since afaik shamans still don't get any regeneration while casting from spirit
Back to top Go down
Eaglesou

PostSubject: Re: Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected]   Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected] Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug - 23:07

You guys got a point there, and I know, my gear sucks and im trying to get better gear almost every day, but as every1 knows PUGs are kickass! Today 2 groups broke within 30 minutes.... first was that tank couldn't hold the aggro and I got killed and second was that the tank was soloing too much (You could always wait that the healer is in range before attacking). But yea, i'm gonna try to gear myself up ASAP and get that at least +900 healing and mana/5sec, thanks for your advices.... You will se another application from me after I've geared up.... and just gotta say to Buff: Youre the best tank I've ever seen! GLHF all o/
Back to top Go down
Buff

PostSubject: Re: Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected]   Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug - 23:49

Hey there. I don't have much to add tbh - your application is one of the best yet, but your gear does unfortunately not match our requirements. I'd love to see a new application once your gear gets better, but for now I'll have to reject this.

PS: Feel free to whisp me ingame for grouping!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected]   Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eaglesoul, lvl 70 Resto Shaman [Rejected]
Page 1 of 1