Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Troll Ma

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Apply   Apply Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug - 16:51

Nick: Waxonwaxhoff
Level: 70
Class: Mage
Race: Troll
Professions: Tailoring (359) Enchanting (296)
- Rare Recipies: Nope
Done with Kara Pre-Quest?: Ofcourse
Gear: a few pvp stuffs and blues. Check armory :
Alts:
Just some lowlevels ^^

Real-life Information

Name: Sebastian Segemark, friends call me Basse
Sex: Male
Nationality: Swedish
Other: Well basically I'm quite a normal guy who likes to have fun. I study programming/it in school and will start my last year this autumn.
I like to play wow ofcourse and being with friends.
Im online from about 16.00-17.00 (GMT+1) to 00.00-01.00

Other Information

Previous guilds (Why did you leave?): None
Raid Experience (Kara, Gruul's etc) : I have no experience, just done a few bosses in testserver like Attumen and Moroes in Kara, but I learn fast and dont have any problems with understanding tactics and stuffs like that.
Relations: Do you know anyone in All For One? Nope
Other: Any other information you would like us to know about? Well to summerize it up, Im a guy who learns fast and I dont have any problems with understanding and talking english, I usually dont make mistakes while playing but will probably be do sometimes ;D Nobody is perfect as they say.
Im currently frostspecced and Im doing the Frozen Shadoweave Set but if a respecc is needed I would be willing to do so, do have some regular spelldmg gear in my bag to change.
Haven't got any heroic keys yet, because Ive mostly done BG's. Only need to do like 3-4 runs in steamvault to get the key for those instances.
Back to top Go down

Apply
Page 1 of 1