Class : Mage
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Character sheet
Role: Spell DPS Spell DPS
Level: 70
Kara: Attuned

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Progress   Sat 30 Jun - 10:01

Friday night we took our first shot on Karazhan. Being in lack of healers we had to invite Ciunga (holy priest) from Migratorii. BUt otherwise the componence was: Buff, Alissa, Mum, Khamnis, Thevenom, Amnesiax, Zamolxes, Banius, Blivion and above mentioned, Ciunga. With Omenaa and Moxx reserves.

We had like 6 attempts on boss, none successfull but at the end of the day I think our 1st Kara was a good try. Although some left with a bad taste - Venom lost control at a certain point and Omenaa was disappointed for waiting 3 hrs just for 20 min of playing, me personally (and I hope others too), I learned a lot of things that will surely improve our next raids.

Some had to make sacrifices and major changes in their speccs for this raid to take place. And just think that being in lack of healers this raid could have never taken place. And then no one would have had any reason to be mad for not being invited... But we managed to form a 10 men raid in a so fresh guild that really has a lot more to learn.

I hope you still have confidence in me and in "All for One" and that small arguments will be replaced by a little more maturity and teamwork. Thank you all for participating. Our next attempt will be Saturday, 30 June, 14.00hrs server time. See you there!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alissa

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Progress   Sat 30 Jun - 10:54

Yep, just like Mum sais we had about 6 trys at the horseman and we did very well those attempts but I really saw two problem from the start and that was the KTM meter and Stress, I saw that some people was totally new with the KTM meter and there for I will post a topic later on witch explains exactly how to use it to not get aggro over the tanks. And the Stress all people was like ''Go go go pull'' (including me). Yep it was our first raid and we're not used to these kind of instances to thats probably why but i think we should take it a little bit easier next time. But I also think we can say a big thanks to Moxx and Omenaa they ware as u probably read from the post over the reserves and they did a wonderful job, witch means if someone left the raid they could just jump in and we could go on like normal, big thanks to them. I also must say Buff was a feral druid and when we needed healers he respeced, I like these kind of offers for the guild. Anyway we got the boss to phase 3 once and i also think it was the First attempt witch impressed me alot.

Over n out //Alissa
Back to top Go down
Mum
Queen
Queen

Number of posts : 105

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Progress   Sat 30 Jun - 19:08

15.00 hrs Atumen down in 1st try!

18.00 hrs Maiden down after 4 tries Alissa gives the final strike on the virgin giant! Onlye Alissa and Emppu standing. Great Job! (too happy that i forgot to screen capture)

Last edited by on Sun 1 Jul - 18:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alissa

PostSubject: Picture :D   Sat 30 Jun - 22:46

Hehe, ye we earned that kill tbh, it's your lucky day i got a screenie Smile and just have to say that it was a lot of fun to standing alone with Emppu taking down the last % of her life xD great job guys, two bosses at one day. Thats impressive Smile

Over n out //Alissa
Back to top Go down
Mum
Queen
Queen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Progress   Sun 1 Jul - 18:29

We had some good tries on Moroes today. But without a paladin to dispel garrote is hard to down him. Especially that we are still learning with each other. Anyway we brought him at 47%. Raids will be scheduled soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amnesiax

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Progress   Wed 4 Jul - 0:33

alissa dont forget my DoT's on maiden :p

but nice nice :p
Back to top Go down
Mum
Queen
Queen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Progress   Wed 11 Jul - 7:38

With just 1 hour or less before the Instance reset, a brave party with 4 healers and 2 tanks managed to down Moroes after a milion thousand billion gzillion wipes!

I am so proud of you, guys! Damn Moroes! Today is Wednesday, is maintenance, is instance reset! Lets kill 3 bosses in 1st run. Attumen and Maiden are waiting for us tonite. And let's show Moroes killing him yesterday wasn't just luck! We can bring him on farm status and move forward.

Great Job guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mum
Queen
Queen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Progress   Fri 13 Jul - 6:59

So we have advanced to the Opera Event. Wizard of Oz. Thehuntard managed to kite rusty Tinhead for more than 4 minutes, time enough to allow us to kill Dorothea, Tito, Strawman and Roar. But in just a second Tinman manages to reaches our brave hunter and scores a 7000+ critical on him. Dead - Killed in Action! Next victim: Thorrin, our only priest. Icezone's Combat ress - 2 min cooldown. Buff's combat ress - 27 min as he just ressurected me minutes before. We cant afford facing the mean Crone with no priest. Solution? We kite Tinman for other 2 minutes until Ice can revive Thorrin. But for Thehuntard there's no resurection on the way, even if Dormatte was trying to catch a short time of "out of combat" to cast a revive on him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mum
Queen
Queen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Progress   Mon 23 Jul - 0:05

Well for those who still think we didnt reach Curator... this picture comes about 1 week later. But is still a valid proof. Although since then we are kinda stuck... Hopefully better days will come.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mum
Queen
Queen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Progress   Mon 30 Jul - 6:15

Well. Curator down. Vayate, our new tankadin aquisition denied all the doubts on prot paladins and proved to be an excellent main tank. So Curator down and our 1st big fight on T4 token. I should post some looting rules soon. For all those who have never been raiding before. I even forgot to take a picture. I will use one captured by Anuubis. Grats to all who helped down the Curator.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karazhan Progress   

Back to top Go down

Karazhan Progress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Visitors' Section-
Jump to: