Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Warlock wants to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deí-Warl

70 Warlock wants to join Empty
PostSubject: 70 Warlock wants to join   70 Warlock wants to join Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 14:31

Nick: Deí
Level: 70
Class: Warlock
Race: Undead
Professions: 346 Tailoring
- Rare Recipies: None that I can think of
Done with Kara Pre-Quest?: No, I'm still in need of 200 gold for the flying mount (which I understand is needed for the quest), but it shouldn't take me more than 1-2 hours to achieve.
Gear: Mostly blue Outland items.
Talentbuild: Felguard/Affliction specced at the moment. Ready to respecc if you wish. With Felarmor active, I've got 600+ spelldamage, if I summon a demon as well, I'll have 700+ spelldamage.

Alts: A shitload of alts, 62 NE hunter, 51 NE hunter, lots of horde alts...I never play them though.

Real-life Information

Name: John
Sex: Male
Nationality: Sweden
Other: I don't really have much to add here. I play in a couple of bands in my sparetime, studying music at school...I'm pretty average.

Other Information

Previous guilds (Why did you leave?): was a guild put together by RL friends. We raided ZG, and ocasionally AQ 20. Due to this guy (No names mentioned) who screwed up, the guild was disbanded. I'm currently in a guild called
Back to top Go down
Deí-warl

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warlock wants to join   70 Warlock wants to join Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 14:32

My armorypage.
Back to top Go down
Deí-warl

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warlock wants to join   70 Warlock wants to join Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 14:33

For some reason the armory page doesn't want to appear.
Maybe it has got to do with me being a guestposter...I have registered though, waiting for an activation.
Back to top Go down
Dogtag

Number of posts : 37
Class : Shaman
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Character sheet
Role: Healer Healer
Level: 70
Kara: Attuned

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warlock wants to join   70 Warlock wants to join Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 17:55

JOHN! hey :D

Ive known this guy for a long time and hes pretty much everything you want in a guildie!

Good luck with ur application :geek:

Doggie
Back to top Go down
Diaboliq

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warlock wants to join   70 Warlock wants to join Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 19:33

Back to top Go down
Diaboliq

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warlock wants to join   70 Warlock wants to join Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 11:47

i`m sorry m8 but u'r gear is a bit low and u need some work on that. but u can do that realy fast so my advice to u is star getting some good gear and try to get u`r tailoring up so u can do u'r lock set:)
i`m sorry again but i say reject.Sad
Back to top Go down
Deí-70 l

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warlock wants to join   70 Warlock wants to join Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 14:46

Yeah I understand, good luck in future raids!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warlock wants to join   70 Warlock wants to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Warlock wants to join
Page 1 of 1