Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Shadow priest Marend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marend

Application - Shadow priest Marend Empty
PostSubject: Application - Shadow priest Marend   Application - Shadow priest Marend Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct - 20:03

Hello, it has come to my attention that you are currently recruiting new members for your guild. This is my application to join you in your progress in kara and the raids to follow^^

Thought I`d start of with some informationa bout myself:
Name: Aleksander
Nationality: Norwegian
Work: salesman (clothes/fashion)

I am a relaxed helpfull, funny guy (if i dare say so myself Razz). I love the game and is
what I would define as an active player (log on atleast once a day if only for a couple of hours). I usually work day shifts, and can be online at 19.00 at the latest 
most weekdays (I also work the occational weekend).

Characther name: Marend
Spec: Shadow (May be willing to respec, but would prefer to stay with current spec)
Attunement: karazan
Gear: Mostly good blues, some epics from karazan. For more detailed info you can check me out in the armoury:

Raid Experience: have done kara a few times (not gotten longer than curator), and some MC and ZG at 60.

Previous guilds: Gnomerz (while lvling from 40-60 and endgame 60), disbanded after TBC. Atm I`m in forsaken souls.

Reason for applying: I want more experiance with raiding and endgame play in
general. My current guild is having a hard time finding enough players for raids, as well as players signing up and then not showing up. What i need is a guild with some discipline, that you can count on.

What do I expect from the guild: what is most important in a guild to me, is a relaxed, friendly and helpfull atmosphere (humour doesn`t hur either), with players who can have fun with the game, and still take some parts of it seriously (like showing up for raids etc.).

Thank you for considering my application.

-Marend

P.S: if you wish to contact me, you can do so by mail at: aleksander-andersen@hotmail.com, send me mail ingame or whisper me:) 
Back to top Go down
jinn
Duke
Duke
jinn

Number of posts : 231
Class : Druid
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Character sheet
Role: Healer Healer
Level: 70
Kara: Attuned

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shadow priest Marend   Application - Shadow priest Marend Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 4:16

Since armory links don't work if not registered: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Marend

I'm no caster expert but seems your gear is lacking a little in purpleness. A few heroics shouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Vayate
Regent
Regent

Number of posts : 116
Class : Paladin
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shadow priest Marend   Application - Shadow priest Marend Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 21:56

Marend wrote:

Reason for applying: I want more experiance with raiding and endgame play in
general. My current guild is having a hard time finding enough players for raids, as well as players signing up and then not showing up. What i need is a guild with some discipline, that you can count on.

What do I expect from the guild: what is most important in a guild to me, is a relaxed, friendly and helpfull atmosphere (humour doesn`t hur either), with players who can have fun with the game, and still take some parts of it seriously (like showing up for raids etc.).

Thank you for considering my application.

-Marend

P.S: if you wish to contact me, you can do so by mail at: aleksander-andersen@hotmail.com, send me mail ingame or whisper me:)

I like this bit here, I really do.

But its not great when the local prot pala has more +spell dmg than you :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Shadow priest Marend   Application - Shadow priest Marend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Shadow priest Marend
Page 1 of 1