Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wanna be a proud member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mitsurug

wanna be a proud member Empty
PostSubject: wanna be a proud member   wanna be a proud member Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 16:04

character:

Nick: Mitsurugi
Level: 70
Class: rogue
Race: undead
Professions: engineering/ letherworking

- Rare Recipies: naaah
Done with Kara Pre-Quest?: yupp
Your raiding role: making those two a pain (dps)

Talent spec: 12/44/5 (combat)
Gear: str:115, agi 287, stam 399 armor:2476

hp:7514

Armory Link

Alts: graydevil (druid 24) and jacotey (26 pala)

Real-life Information

Name: Kjell (if u want full then plz ask online)
Sex: male
Nationality: norway
Activity: kinda depends on what mood i'm in..but i usaly play often and long
Information about yourself: not alot to say..just a norwegian dude that prefer to shut up if i don't have anything wise to say..friends say that i am so kind that i'm a pain to myself Razz

Other: this is the first time i've written an apply. so i'm sorry if it is totaly wrong, and my english writing ain't a+ so sorry about that..
i also got work from 08:00 to 13:00 monday to friday
thought u should know
Back to top Go down
mitsurug

PostSubject: armory link   wanna be a proud member Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 16:11

aaaah armory link dissapeared.
let me try again:
Back to top Go down
Babyball
Queen
Queen
Babyball

Number of posts : 166
Class : Priest
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Character sheet
Role: Healer Healer
Kara: Attuned

PostSubject: Re: wanna be a proud member   wanna be a proud member Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 16:23

I saw Mitsurugi is looking for a guild, and i asked him to apply for
All41. We met in the game few times, and he did a nice job, so if
others like the post pls give him a chance to show what he can do.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Mitsurugi
Back to top Go down
mitsurug

PostSubject: that didn't last long : /   wanna be a proud member Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug - 15:34

hopefully someone will read this.
you may aswell just kick me right away, i tried to download TS and ended up with a kingsize virus...and a keylogger came along for the ride..luckly my anti virus detected it quickley, but i am unabel to remove it..so in otherword i have to re install windows, and that includes deleting every single thing on my computer...and if that wasnt bad enough, the only one i know that owns a windows cd has recently moved to trondheim..and i don't feel like driving a car for 4 hours just so i can get that cd.. so i won't be abel to join you for anything at all.
terribly sorry:(
Back to top Go down
Inamo

PostSubject: Re: wanna be a proud member   wanna be a proud member Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug - 16:52

Hm, too bad. I feel sorry for you.

However, just so you know, i read your application and will discuse it with other officers since i don't know much about rogues. Tho, I think your chances are good since we kinda need one or two more active melee dps. I surely hope we hear from you when you solve your problems.
Back to top Go down
mitsurug

PostSubject: maybe a solution   wanna be a proud member Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug - 18:35

well i glad to hear that your not to dissapointed about my firewall..
though i don't know how long it will take..i just spoke to a m8..and he said: "i think a dude that I know may have one of those cds" and that if he had, he would send it to me by mail. but i have no idea how long it will take to get a hold of this guy, and also if he lives really far away it may take many days for the cd to get here...but hopefully soon my computer P.O.S will work properly again.

hope i'll get a second chanse some other time
Back to top Go down
Anuubis

Anuubis

Number of posts : 71
Class : Mage
Level : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character sheet
Role: Spell DPS Spell DPS
Kara: Attuned

PostSubject: Re: wanna be a proud member   wanna be a proud member Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug - 16:34

I dont know wherre u tryed to get teamspek ... if its from theyr website then there shouldnt be any viruses n stuff with it ... a sort of keylogger it has in it so it can register if u press ur push to talk button while in annother aplication and if ur antivirus is old or out of date or on extreme detection settings it may think its a real virus/keylogger... go read on teamspeak forums if u have any problems with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanna be a proud member   wanna be a proud member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanna be a proud member
Page 1 of 1